MechCrunch sell hundred of products which are made by globally renowned manufacturers. However for information and demonstration purposes we use mock up, alternative product image to describe product more accurately.
If you believe MechCrunch has taken credit for or otherwise used your content illegally, it suffices to notify the MechCrunch (as an offender) in writing that you own the copyright for the content in question and politely ask to take it down.
Please consider followings before contacting
- We may ask for verification that you are the correct copyright holder of the content you wish to remove.
- We do not care if the file is hosted on a 3rd party host/file-sharing-platform for example Mega.nz, Mediafire, etc.
- The claim must be written in English and be understandable and polite.
- The claim must be sent from a company mail, claims from free email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail will be rejected.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
- Please allow 72 hours for an email response(for the take-down).
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
So please fill the following form
LAST UPDATED: APRIL 01, 2020.
MechCrunch Co. reserves the sole rights to make any changes to these policies/terms/conditions at any time without prior notice. And MechCrunch Co. doesn't responsible for the content or functionality of third-party websites linked from our site.
© 2020 MechCrunch, All Rights Reserved. MechCrunch™ logo is the registered trademark of MechCrunch Co., All other trademarks included herein are the property of their respective owners.