Payment methods, include PayPal and Credit cards.
Our payment gateway powered by 2checkout payment gateway(https://2co.com). Which supports card payment and PayPal payment. If you suspect about our site security of our payment policies. We strongly advise you to use PayPal as your payment option.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
Please note: We are NOT SELLING our products to Cuba, Sudan, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Ukraine because of their unstable political and economic status.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
LAST UPDATED: APRIL 01, 2020.
MechCrunch Co. reserves the sole rights to make any changes to these policies/terms/conditions at any time without prior notice. And MechCrunch Co. doesn't responsible for the content or functionality of third-party websites linked from our site.
© 2020 MechCrunch, All Rights Reserved. MechCrunch™ logo is the registered trademark of MechCrunch Co., All other trademarks included herein are the property of their respective owners.